Colorado home technology provider recognized among the best-of-the-best for outstanding technical knowledge, exemplary service, and a solid business reputation– RSI, a premier custom electronics and home technology integrator, has passed the rigorous requirements necessary to earn certification by the Home Technology Association.
The Home Technology Association is the first independent organization to educate and empower homeowners in their technology purchases, recognize exceptional businesses, and elevate the technology integration industry’s status and stature with a rigorous third-party certification process. RSI Ranked Amongst Top Home Technology Firms, making it one of only two firms in Colorado to achieve the designation of HTA Certified home technology integration firm.
HTA Certified dealers like RSI exhibit a stellar reputation in the marketplace, a demonstrated history of technical competence, and a commitment to high-quality aftercare service and support. RSI commits to adhering to the standards set by the HTA to maintain its status as an HTA certified dealer. The HTA seeks to simplify the process of purchasing home technology systems with its certification standards. HTA Certified dealers consistently meet or exceed customer expectations at every stage of a project, including post-installation service and customer support.
In addition to recognizing home technology integration firms that perform at the highest level, the HTA seeks to simplify technology purchases for consumers, taking much of the fear and confusion out of purchasing home technology systems.
The Home Technology Association (HTA) was formed to create a preeminent standard of excellence for the Custom Installation (CI) industry. HTA Certification is a rigorous-to-achieve standard that homeowners, builders, architects, and interior designers can rely on to find the very best residential technology integrators for their projects. Technology integrators who have passed the demanding 60+ point vetting process that focuses on exemplary customer service and aftercare support and a positive business reputation will be HTA Certified and recognized as part of an elite group of dedicated, highly skilled firms. The stringent criteria was developed by industry veterans and refined by the HTA Board of Advisors, which includes top executives from Sony, Lutron, Crestron, Control4, Savant (all lines that are carried by RSI), and more. The mission of the Home Technology Association is to raise the bar in the CI industry by giving exceptional integrators a prestigious third-party endorsement they can use to differentiate their offering and ultimately, win more projects.
Not only does this drive more business to the integration community, but it also ensures consumers have consistently great technology experiences. The result will be a dramatic transformation of the reputation and overall presence of the integration community and those who serve it.
All HTA Certified companies meet the following criteria:
- Ownership and management team must have 3+ years of successful business performance
- A stellar reputation in the marketplace
- A demonstrated history of technical competence
- A demonstrated history of providing high-quality aftercare service
- No significant litigation history
- Do not have tax liens
- At least $1M of liability insurance
- Have not filed bankruptcy in at least the past 5 years
- Must perform background checks on all new employees
- Agree to provide a copy of control system programming code to client
- The ability to deliver high-performance enterprise-grade computer networks
- Endorsements from at least three manufacturers
- Endorsements from at least three local industry professionals
- Endorsements from at least three design/build professionals *
- Have Worker’s Compensation insurance if required by state
- The ability to deliver engineering documentation and as-built drawings (Estate & Luxury tiers only)
- The ability to deliver high-performance theater acoustical design (Estate & Luxury tiers only)
- A demonstrated history of delivering a high-quality home automation experience (Estate & Luxury tiers only)