Automated Shades and Drapes
As authorized dealers for Mechoshade and Lutron, with more than 28 years of experience in designing and installing automated shades and drapes. Motorized shades and drapes are both environmentally friendly and aesthetically pleasing:
- Motorized window coverings help conserve energy by reducing solar gain and heat dissipation throughout the home
- Motorized shades reduce glare and help product furniture and flooring from harmful U/V rays.
- Motorized window coverings are also very aesthetically pleasing and are available in a wide variety of stylish fabric and control options
Virtually any window can be treated using:
- Simple solar shades or roman shades that reflect heat but allow natural daylight to enter a residence
- Straight and curved drapery tracks using a variety of fabrics (e.g. sheers and blackouts)
- Vertical draperies (literally zero stack) for windows where there is no room for stack
- Vertical shades in combination with draperies
A vast array of materials is available for or compatible with our motorized window covering systems so you have great aesthetic flexibility. We provide various control alternatives for your window coverings, including iPads, wall mounted control stations, touch screens and Android devices. Residential Systems, Inc. can also program your motorized window coverings to open and close based on outside light level, temperature or time of day.
Click here to read additional information on a window cover installation project recently completed by Residential Systems, Inc.
Click here to visit our gallery to see pictures of a recent Lutron installation.
Share & Recommend